Pasta Please: New Challenge For January
Happy New Year to all of you! I am excited to start the new year with a brand new pasta challenge, where readers can link any pasta dish that uses Garlic to the linky below. I would like to thank Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes for allowing me to host this challenge.
It’s perfect when:
- we want to share a meal with friends
- we need a quick after work meal
- we want to use up vegetables
- we want to be frugal
- we need some comfort food
Want to join in the challenge?
Here are the rules:
- Link to The Spicy Pear and Tinned Tomatoes.
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post.
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @tinnedtoms and @thespicypears using the hashtag #PastaPlease and we will re-tweet it to our followers.
- Current theme is Garlic.
- Non Vegetarian and Vegetarian dishes allowed.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by 28 January 2014.