June’s Four Seasons Food Event Now Open
June is officially start of the summer, not that you would know it with all the unpredictable weather we have recently had! It is also the start of two major sporting events, the FIFA World Cup in Brazil (Thursday 12 June to Sunday 13 July) and Wimbledon (Monday 23 June to Sunday 6 July).
This month’s theme is The Colour Red (strawberries, cherries, raspberries, red currents are all in season) BUT could include anything with racy red in the recipe. Just a red ingredient is fine including tomatoes, red pepper, chillies, cranberries etc!
Here are the entry guidelines:
- Any recipe that fits the current month’s theme can be entered, new or old.
- A maximum of three entries per blogger. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- You’re very welcome to enter from anywhere in the World, and if there’s a prize we’ll happily post out to you unless specifically stated to be open to UK addresses only.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky, Please include the recipe title, the URL and your email address.
- Please include a link to Delicieux, Eat Your Veg and The Spicy Pear on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- If you’re on Twitter then do Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr, @Eat_Your_veg and @thespicypears and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Season Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux and Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+.