Dead Easy Desserts4.5 stars based on 13 reviews
I am very excited to be hosting this month’s Dead Easy Desserts run by Sarah over at Maison Cupcake. I don’t often make desserts but am very excited to sink my sweet tooth into this month’s challenge.
For inspiration, please check out April’s entries for Dead Easy Desserts below, which was hosted by Michelle at Utterly Scrummy. I am amazed at the variety of desserts in this round up, all of which took less than 30 minutes to make. If you would like to enter, then please scroll down to the bottom of this post for more information.
Sweet Sesame Rice Crispy Treats by the Taste of Space
One Ingredient Chocolate Mousse by Family Friends Food
Eggless Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies by Spicy Quirky and Serendipitous
Slimming World Style Apple Creme Brûlée by Caroline Makes
Easy Strawberry Flan by Cakeyboi
Leftover Easter Egg Chocolate Ice Cream by Chocolate Log Blog
Cheats Pesach Truffle Cake Pops by Family Friends Food
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests by The More Than Occasional Baker
Chocolate Momos by Spicy, Quirky and Serendipitous
Microwave Chocolate Orange Cake by Caroline Makes
Plum and Almond Gallettes by Maison Cupcake
How to enter Dead Easy Desserts
- Dead Easy Desserts runs from 1st May to 29th May with full round ups of all entrants who have mentioned the challenge in their published post.
- Blog any dead easy dessert, pudding or afters that takes 30 minutes or less and display the Dead Easy Desserts badge in the post with a link to that month’s announcement post.
- Short cuts and cook ahead elements are actively encouraged i.e. using sauces, frozen fruit, left over bits and pieces as a component. So long as assembling/the bit where you actually cook it takes under 30 minutes that’s fine. Chilling/setting time need not be included within the 30 minutes.
- Add the URL of your post to the linky below. This a blog hop so feel free to add the code to your own post so your readers can admire the entries received so far.
- Please be mindful of copyright when blogging recipes which are not your own.
- One picture from each post submitted will be uses in the round up, these pictures may also be shared on social media sites to spread the word about this event i.e. Pinterest, Google Plus, etc. If you object to pictures submitted being shared elsewhere then please drop me an email at email@example.com.
- I don’t mind you submitting your entry elsewhere to other challenges but please be mindful of other events’ rules.
- Tweet your entries using #deadeasydesserts and tag @maisoncupcake and @thespicypears and we will retweet all those we see.
- If you are experiencing problems with using the link code, then please could you email me your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, recipe name, url and an image no larger than 300 pixels.